Get Those Nasty Carpets and Upholstery CLEAN!
This Brush Combined with Your
Rotary Buffer or Polisher
Gets the Job DONE!
Carpet Upholstery Shampoo Brush for Rotary Buffers - Polishers
5” Wood Block with 1.5 Inch Bristles & 5/8 inch 11 drive thread
- STOP SPENDING HOURS SCRUBBING stubborn Stains, Filth, and Dirt in your carpet and upholstery. Instead, easily remove them by using our 5” Wood Block Rotary Brush. It mounts directly on any Rotary Polisher with the 5/8 in.-11 drive thread. The 1.5 inch semi-still bristle quality is exceptional and the brush life is extended due to the metal threaded opening.
- STOP INEFFECTIVE HAND SCRUBBING that never gets the job completely done anyway. All the dirt and filth is trapped inside the material fibers making it impossible to remove it from your carpet and upholstery by hand. Use your rotary polisher, favorite chemical and our Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo Scrub Brush to agitate the carpet fibers. You will be amazed at all the dirt trapped deep inside those fibers and now you just scrub the nasty dirt away.
- PERFECT FOR CLEANING your carpet and upholstery in the vehicle interior, in your home or office. Begin effective cleaning and save your elbow grease and time... watch your nasty carpets in the SUV cargo areas or vehicle trunks get clean easily. Excellent Choice for auto mats and spot scrubbing anywhere you find those hard to remove stains. Use it at home on carpeted stairs, closet floors, corners and edges, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- EVERYBODY THAT HAS CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY uses our wood block shampoo scrubber for rotary polishers and buffers: Auto Detailing, Dealerships, Carpet Installers, Property Management, Hotel Maintenance, Restorations, Home, Office
SUPER SIMPLE TO USE
- Prepare the surface by vacuuming up any large debris.
- Pre-treat stains or set-in dirt with an all-purpose cleaner carpets and upholstery.
- Attach the wood block brush to your rotary buffer or polisher.
- Gently guide the polisher over the surface.
- Blot cleaner and loosened dirt with microfiber towel.
NOTE: Buffer or Polisher Not Included